Thursday, July 16, 2009

Getting Ahead

I'm a mere 47 years young. After doing stonework and masonry all my life I know the only way to be prosperous without my body being drug down is to educate myself like I am, and go to the gym to get the energy I need to keep going. It doesn't matter who you are or what you do in life, the only way to stay on top or to improve yourself is to that KNOWLEDGE is the key. Ed2go is a place to educate yourself online. If your looking for college or to jumpstart your kids education or anything else you have to do keep up in todays economy, at least your trying to keep up with the times. The saying goes "keep up with the times or get left behind!" It isn't always easy but it's something we have to do. And in the end it is always Righteous. I've always been the one to work hard and stay ahead and self educate myself to stay on top, but every couple of years I have to get down to the nitty gritty and do a superstart to get back to where I should be. Time always catches up with me. Whether you're high school, college, or just trying to get ahead, or keep up with the times, the best time to educate yourself is now. President Obama is promoting education and putting money out to help everybody and anybody to help pay for their needs. I suggest taking advantage while we have a president that wants to help us. We finally have someone doing something for us instead of talking about it! I'm taking what I can get now and hope all of you will too.

No comments:

Post a Comment